Saturday 4 June 2011

someone was telling me

... today, that sex binds you to someone physiologically and makes it much harder to 'let go'. Well, that explains a lot.

The same person also said that a man who could love me as you did (or said you did) and then cut me off so instantly and absolutely the way you did, can't be in a good place. Apparently that's not a normal or healthy or particularly reasonable way to cope. I don't know if any of that's true. I figure we each cope as best we can and do whatever we need to to feel at peace.

I still don't know what to make of any of it. Clearly you stopped feeling anything for me, that much I can't argue with. Why, how, when is what eats away at me.

Even as I type this I'm thinking "stop being so bloody pathetic. He's not interested, he's moved on, let it go for God's sake". And my thinking is right of course. I am being truly pathetic.

I'd love to be able to just not love you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment