Wednesday 1 June 2011

a lobotomy, please?

Today has been a busy thinking day. Thinking of you. I'd give almost anything to stop the thoughts. I thought I had and that I'd genuinely turned a corner, but today it's a revolving door.

I just arrived at my hotel interstate {your State} after flying down for work. I checked in and was walking down the hall on my floor when I remembered that the last time I was here I was here with you.  I'd give anything to be able to erase that thought. I'm here two nights and it's too much. Too too much.

Someone asked me last night if I believe you can have more than one soulmate in a lifetime. I replied that I'm terrified I'm going to be in love with you for the rest of my life and die heart broken and alone, so damn I hope you can have more than one soulmate. It's the only hope I have. I don't want to be with someone if it doesn't feel the way we felt, and so I have to believe {hope} it's possible to feel that way again.

It's too too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment