Sunday 13 November 2011

crumbs

To be honest, it feels as though you've tossed me a crumb. Not a good feeling.

Lesson learnt - careful what I wish for :(

Getting that message from you has really stirred things up for me. I'm thinking, feeling, hoping, wondering, wanting again. I just have to ride it out I guess, until it passes. I keep imagining you sending me a message one day that says "can we talk?". I'd reply simply with "yes". Who knows, maybe one day ...

I haven't been able to listen to music since we broke up. I haven't listened to one song all the way through, not once. I've been places with music on in the background but I've mostly tuned it out, or just let it become white noise. Music is something so special I shared with you. I'm not sure if you felt that way about it, but I certainly did. And I haven't been able to listen to it because it hurt too much. I listened to one song all the way through today, and even sung along with it (badly, of course :))

We shared such stunning passion, or at least I believe we did. Do you believe we did? Or do you look back and see it as all a bit ordinary? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment