Sunday 27 March 2011

the big questions

Do I really have to spend the next 30+ years without the love of my life?

If I do, will I make it?

Does the fact that you could cut me off so completely over the months since we broke up, without barely a word and certainly no kind ones, mean you never really loved me at all?

If you didn't really love me at all, then what was it we shared? I believe it was true love, you said it was true love, we faltered terribly but only due to circumstances. No-one lied, cheated, hated, or hurt the other. But somehow, when it ended, you switched off your love over night. How?

Why do we tie ourselves in such knots looking for answers?

Why can't we just accept things as they are and move forward? Why can't I?

Would knowing the answers and understanding the reasons actually make it any easier?

What is the point of it all? Of any of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment