Saturday 28 May 2011

foolish

I don't know what I was thinking, but I found myself looking through some of our photos and videos tonight, something I've avoided totally for the last six months. Maybe I was feeling brave. Silly, silly me.

You take my breath away.

You are without question the most gorgeous man I've ever known, inside and out.

I think this is what they call a relapse.

I can hardly believe that I can still love you this much, as completely and deeply and fully as I always have.  And that I still ache just to talk to you, every day {even when I'm trying to pretend to myself that I don't}.

I don't want this. It's honestly almost too much to bear some days. I would give just about anything to forget you ever existed right now.

And I thought I was doing so well ...


No comments:

Post a Comment